Monday, May 23, 2011

Expectations

So I never heard back from the TV station. I called twice and left messages but to no avail. Why? I wish I knew. After an awesome interview like that you would think I would at least get a call.

On a positive note, I had a really great interview at a radio station in Seattle. I had the drug test and background check so that's good. I should hear something this week. If I don't get this job, I don't know what I am going to do or where else to look. -sigh- Though I do I have a part time job right now, it's not enough to even consider moving out by July.

Sometimes I just get... down. It's been over two months. And the job search just sucks. I know good things are coming, but being patient is becoming increasingly frustrating. It will work out.

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment