Friday, June 3, 2011

Finally.

I got the job at the TV station! I worked at Folklife for them. Quite an interesting event, but it was a lot of fun. I am glad to be working. It is really nice to have something to do. I know have 4 jobs, technically. Still waiting to hear back from the radio station. I really hope I get it. Then I can drop the retail job, lord knows I don't belong there haha.

Other than that, life isn't bad. I am in a huge transition stage, and the waiting game will not let me make a damn move. So I wait. Hopefully I will know when I am moving soon, if I will have enough money to move, where I'm moving, and all of that good stuff. It is time to start getting paid and living in an apartment. For realzzzz.

I am kind of going through a weird transition stage in my head as well as just in life in general. I starting to realize some things about myself that I don't think I was aware of before. It's weird, but I think it's good that I am becoming aware of them so I can face those things. It leaves me questioning where I am at, and where I am going quite often. I just have to remind myself that I'm only 22, I don't need to have life figured out yet.

Some things about myself I am dealing with right now:
- I avoid eye contact with people when I am nervous around them [either because I don't trust them, or I am upset with them and unable to face it]
- I am starting to think I don't want kids. I don't want to bring a kid into this world and mess them up. Maybe I'll feel differently someday, if I find the right, loving man to bring a child into this world with.
- I want a relationship with my dad.


Anywho, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment