Well, here I am. It's been almost 2 months since I graduated (gag) and I still don't have a job. I have spent almost every dollar I had saved (albeit, I was lacking much money in the first place) and I have no idea what to do. I have applied to probably 50 different jobs and I've only heard back from four. On a positive note, I am pretty sure I am going to be hired to work as a Street Team person at that TV station, and I am really excited for that! Downside, lack of hours. But that's okay.
I think I am going to apply to work as an overnight staffer at some clothing stores and see what happens. I just need some money. I've tried selling shit, but to no avail. And now I wait. The waiting game sucks, btw. I have bills to payyy. And I want to be able to grab a bite to eat while I'm out. You know, the simple pleasures that come with money?
Anyway, I continue my search and hope that some soul out there realizes I'm awesome and gives me a job. I'm bummed that the radio job didn't work out, but I am going to keep trying.
Oh. And I think I might apply for a job at Invisible Children next year. Just an idea. I kind of think that might be a really awesome job. Hmm.
Okay. Life goes on. Hopefully I get some money before I have to go without a car and a phone. Woo!
No comments:
Post a Comment